Friday, February 12, 2010

Late to the Game

Despite being in Brighton, England since January 8th, I have just set up a blog to chronicle my time studying abroad. Fortunately (or unfortunately), I have yet to travel anywhere besides London, so there haven't been any extraordinary adventures that may have lost their freshness in my mind. On February 21st I will be making a day trip to Stonehenge and Bath. February 26th marks my first excursion to mainland Europe in the form of Caen, France. March 5th I am flying to Munich, Germany and spending the weekend. The following weekend of the 12th, I will be in Dublin, Ireland for St. Patrick's Day. It's hard to believe, but the next weekend will be the start of my Easter Break. I have scheduled flights to Barcelona, Spain, Marrakesh, Morocco, and Paris, France. After the break on April 29th, I will be flying to Amsterdam, Holland for Queen's Day that Friday. There is still much work to be done in booking more flights and hostels and trains, but everything seems to be falling into place. Needless to say, I will be updating as my plans come into clearer focus, and of course will be adding many photos when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment